Who else can help

Is there anyone else who can help?

Apart from asking for help from a friend or relative, you can contact an independent person or organisation, for example:

You can contact your councillor at any time about your complaint. The councillor will normally ask the senior manager dealing with your complaint to provide details of why you complained and what they have done to put things right.