Advice if you're affected by the cost of living crisis
It's a difficult time for many people as costs rise. Advice and support is available and organisations across Greater Manchester are here to give a helping hand.
- Bolton Council - cost of living
- Bury Council - Let's manage tough times
- Manchester City Council - Help with the cost of living crisis
- Oldham Council - Help with benefits and money
- Rochdale - cost of living
- Salford City Council - Support with the Cost of Living
- Stockport Council - cost of living support
- Tameside Council - Helping Hand
- Trafford Council - Money Advice Referral Tool
- Wigan Council - here for you
If you prefer to text, you can text 07860 022876 and you will be directed to the right place.
The Government has announced a package of measures to help households with the rising cost of living.
Advice on income, energy costs, childcare costs, transport costs and finding work are on the Government cost of living website (Gov.uk)
Check what benefits and financial support you can get with the Government benefits checker (Gov.uk).
Citizens Advice's website provides advice and support on a whole range of issues.
In Greater Manchester, there is also lots of advice and support available from the GMCA, charities and other organisations.