Get Online in Wigan
You can now access digital support in your local area to help you get online and develop the skills to needed to complete everyday tasks online.
Wigan Council offer a support service to help residents learn, grow, and discover digitally. Whether you're a complete novice and want to start with the basics, can do a little but want to know more, or just need advice on how to help others, the Digital Wigan Team have a support offer to help you.
The Digital Wigan team offer the following support:
- Accessing the internet and email
- Keeping in touch with your friends and family
- Managing your money
- Searching for jobs and completing online applications
- Learning more about the things that interest you
- Registering for MyAccount
- Supporting your less digitally confident friends, family or neighbours.
Access digital support in Wigan
BLOG: Tackling digital exclusion in Wigan, 12 months on…
Digital Wigan’s service does everything from helping people to get online, keeping in touch with family and friends
BLOG: Tackling digital exclusion in Wigan
The Digital Wigan team is part of Wigan Council, the team works closely with Wigan Borough’s community to support residents to develop essential digital skills.
Greater Manchester Databank celebrates milestones in supporting residents and families in poverty