Run or manage a business in Greater Manchester and noticing gaps in your teams?
Whether you’re a public, private or voluntary organisation, our Skills Bootcamps can give you access to new talent pools of individuals who have just completed up-to-date training, which has been shaped based on the challenges businesses in Greater Manchester are experiencing.
There are a number of ways your business or organisation can benefit from Skills Bootcamps:
- Train your existing workforce by booking whole teams onto bootcamps
- Form a consortia with other businesses in the city-region experiencing similar barriers and bid for contracts to deliver bespoke training.
- Join a supply chain of other businesses and training providers to help shape training delivery
- Put yourself forward as a business willing to offer a guaranteed interview for participants who have completed the programme so you have direct access to a newly trained talent pool.
- Be assured of quality training that is endorsed and managed by Greater Manchester Combined Authority.
Note: Businesses looking to upskill their workforce (defined as someone directly employed by the employer, not a sub-contractor, or freelance) onto a bootcamp will be expected to pay 30% of training costs. This reduces to 10% if the employer is a small or medium enterprise (SME) with 250 or less employees. There is no cost to individuals who are not accessing the training through their employer.
To offer an interview, connect to a training provider or get involved with programme delivery, email firstname.lastname@example.org