On this page you will find links to our Annual Governance Statement and Annual Statement of Accounts.
The Annual Governance Statement:
- Looks back over the past year and shows where the GMCA has demonstrated good governance
- Looks at areas where focus should be given in relation to governance over the coming year
The Annual Statement of Accounts:
- Provides a full and understandable explanation of the financial position of the GMCA and the financial performance for the year 2020/21
- Shows confidence that public money entrusted with the GMCA has been used and accounted for in an appropriate manner
- Provides assurance that the financial position of the GMCA is sound and secure